Last Updated: 9/12/23
- Information We Collect: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your email address when you sign up for newsletters, submit feedback, or contact us. We use this information to respond to your queries, provide you with updates, and for any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- How We Use Your Information: We use your email address to communicate with you, send you newsletters, or provide you with information or services you’ve requested. We will not use your email address to send you marketing messages unless you’ve expressly given permission.
- Protection of Your Information: We implement a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Sharing Your Information: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Cookies: Our website may use “cookies” to enhance user experience. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options.
- Third-Party Links: Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.